If you’re on this page, you probably want to submit your content for publication. First of all, thanks! As someone who pitches ideas as part of my day job, I know how daunting it can be to reach out like that. So, really, thank you.
Battlecrank does accept guest posts, but not all guest posts are accepted. Our primary goal is to maintain the quality and integrity of the site, so we have three main criteria that each contribution must meet:
- Full articles only. Guest contributions may not be news. We’re looking for guides, opinion pieces, analyses, or other kinds of articles that are useful in more than just a transient “check this out” way.
- Subject to approval. Your pitch may be rejected for any reason, the most common being that we’ve already covered the topic before or the topic doesn’t fit in line with the site’s overall mission.
- Good command of English. You don’t need to be a professional writer, but your writing must be clear and error-free. Any submission that requires too much editing will be rejected. If rejected for this reason, you may resubmit after cleaning it up.
If you’re still interested, here’s what a guest contribution should contain:
- Minimum of 1,000 words.
- Thoughtful and/or helpful content.
- Clean formatting and proofreading.
- Content must not be already covered on the site.
- Content must be Battlerite-related in some way.
What do you get in return?
- Exposure to thousands of daily viewers.
- Your username as the byline on the article.
- An author blurb at the end of the post with up to three outgoing links.
- Greater chance for future guest posts to be accepted.
Interested? Head over to our contact page and pitch your idea to me. Do NOT write ahead of time because your idea may be rejected. Explain your vision for the post, provide a rough outline of points, and a few potential headlines if you wish. I’ll reply as soon as I can, usually within 24–72 hours. Thanks!
Guest contributions are volunteered and thus receive no monetary compensation.