A hotfix has been uploaded today with the following fixes. Those who are missing their rewards for level 10/20, you will get them soon. At the moment it will work correctly for players who unlock them from here on out.
Ranking System Fixes
- Fixed a bug with placement matches initially placing players too low. Players going through placement post hotfix should be placed in a more accurate Division (and/or League). Players who have already placed will get an adjustment (if applicable) after the next game they win.
- Fixed a bug that caused high league difference bonus to sometimes be triggered incorrectly after a match.
- Fixed a tooltip for which league you’re at (by hovering team/solo avatar while in character select in League).
- Fixed a bug with the “Scourge” rite when using Infest on two targets close to each other.
- Fixed a bug where the effect for Queen would sometimes not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug which caused targets affected by Brain Bug to sometimes run past their mark and made Target Dummies unable to be moved.
- Fixed a bug which caused Bloodsucker’s self damage to be able to kill Pestilus when he was amplified.
General Champion Fixes
- Fixed a bug which caused Poloma being able to hit herself with Soul Transfer (EX Space). (This is what made her able to “hit” Pearl’s or Ezmo’s ultis).
- Fixed a bug which caused Ezmo to get his weapon charges set at 0 without them recharging, when standing in his ultimate with “Spell Eater” and “Power Leash”.
- Fixed a bug with abilities where they would continually try to be cast even when on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug that caused Croak to no longer be immaterial during Venom Wind.
- Fixed so friends that have messaged you should appear first instead of last in the Friends List.
- Fixed a bug that caused players not receive level 10 or level 20 rewards.
- Fixed an alignment issue in the profile page when viewing team names with non-latin characters.
- Fixed an issue that caused performance regression which would lead to FPS drops for some players.
Read the full announcement here.